Scale of One to Tech
Hiring five star growth marketers for effective scaling with Growth Marketing Advisor and Founder at Kurve, Oren Greenberg #9
May 13, 2021
With an almost immeasurable series of variables that come with setting up a growth framework, there are numerous, invaluable lessons to learn from the experience that Oren Greenberg has amassed, nurturing massive growth in startups and corporates alike.
From the considerations of building in-house functions vs enlisting the specialisms of an agency, to identifying the right skills in budding growth marketeers, and much more, we hear from Oren - a Growth Marketing Advisor and Founder of Kurve - on the next, insightful episode of the Scale of One to Tech podcast.
This episode covers
- The varying experiences advising in scaleups vs corporate environments
- Making a switch from traditional marketing to growth marketing
- Qualities that make a great growth marketing team
- Attributes of a good leader
- Deciding between building an in-house team or considering agencies
- How internal education becomes a block for marketeers
- Whether to look for generalists or specialists
Links and references at: https://www.acquiredigitaltalent.com/
Get in touch: [email protected]